Relax Your Mind | Night Yoga Flow
From Jenn Collotta
1 Block, 1 Strap
An in-depth look into practice
Take a moment to think about your day. More than likely you have been giving and giving all day long. This is human nature. This is a causality of sharing space on this planet, in this universe. We must give. My favorite verse in the Upanishads is, “From fullness, fullness is taken, and fullness still remains.”
Take these moments at the end of your day to find that fullness. It can come in the form of a breathe, in the form of a thought, or even in the form of energy lightening the weight of life. These moments are what allow us to give our entire, full self in all of our relationships and in all the moments we share with other human beings.
The greatest tragedy is not that we do not have enough, but rather that we are lead to believe that.
We have enough. You are enough. Be enough.
- Easy Seated Pose (Sukhāsana)
- Head to Knee (Janu Śīrsāsana)
- Bound Angle Pose (Baddha Konāsana)
- Bridge Pose (Setu Bandha Sarvāngāsana)
- Supine Twist (Jathara Parivartanāsana)
- Happy Baby (Ananda Balasana)
- Plough Pose (Halasana)
- Shoulder Stand (Salamba Sarvangasana)
- Ear Pinning Pose (Karna Pidasana)
- Fish Pose (Matsyasana)